A leaking tap or toilet is one of the most common issues associated with a property’s plumbing. While they may be seen as annoying, they can actually become very expensive if not rectified. Each slow dripping tap or toilet can easily lose around 10 litres of water every day, that’s around 3,500 litres of water down the drain each year!
At Wollongong City Plumbing we can:
- Replace leaking taps and tap washers;
- Repair/replace leaking toilets and cisterns;
- Install dual flush water saving toilets;
- Install water saving shower heads;
- Unblock drains and pipes;